Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fun Time With My Sweet Crafters!!!

Esther and Cassie busy on their happy face purse...

Mercy busy sewing her pin cushion...



Pin cushions



Happy face purse



Oh what beautiful pin cushions Cassie and Mercy and Esther...





Cassie being creative and making a felt heart...






Look how busy they are...







Cassie threading her needle...









Good ole smiley Esther...








Cassie busy and using glue on her project...

What a nice surprise when Tami called me up and asked if she could bring over some girls to do some crafts. I was so excited that I did a little hop after she hung up. I really enjoyed the girls and what neat crafts they made. I had them make their own pin cushion and I got the idea from Lindsay. Thanks Lindsay and as you can see they really turned out cute. They made a picture frame but I couldn't get the printer to work so they will have to print their own at home. They also made cute penquins and they just turned out great. I sure hope they come back and we can make some more things. I love it when Tami calls me up and I get a surprise on who is coming over to do crafts. Girls or boys get those crafty fingers ready for next time...Vickie









10 comments:

The Goldman Family said...

Ahhh, what wonderful pictures! They all had so much fun Vickie! You are so awesome! Cassie talked about her fun for a long time. You always give and give of yourself. Trust me they all would live at your house for a while if they could...hey, me too...love ya
Tami

John said...

Wow, that sure looks like fun. I want to have them over so we can do cool stuff like: give the car an oil change; do yard work; take out the trash; fix stuff; never mind...they would probably just give me honey-dos to do. I'm sure they have already been trained by their moms!

Ginger said...

So much fun for the three of them..I mean the four of you "Grin". They each did a really nice job on their purses and pin cushions and I think they will remember their time with you always. Way to go Chicky!!! You always made it fun for my kids and grandkids too...they miss you and the fun times. You have just as much fun as they do...you're a keeper!

Vickie said...

Oh yes we did have fun and they are all good at doing crafts. I can't wait until they and others come back for doing crafts for the day. They are all so creative in their own way. John your day sounds like work tho lol. Love you all and Tami I'm waiting lol lol...

T blog said...

um living at my house Tami? to quote lyrics from one of my favorites bands the adolescents "NO WAY" lol.
good job mercy, cassie, and esther! come over any time!

Bob Thorp said...

Bob said: Those pin cushions look pretty sharp. Bet they were on "pins and needles" making them. Get the point? Well at least you've pin-pointed what they like to do. Hope they "stick" to it. Hope the girls didn't drop any of the pins on your carpet. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. OK - Enough already!
Love - your brother and pin-pal

Destiny said...

That's so neat! When Mercy got home she was so happy and really was glad to show us all what she made!

You are always coming up with the greatest crafts... the girls loved going over there!

Love and ya Vickie,
-Destiny

Vickie said...

You are just to funny Travis and be cool to have Tami here all the time lol. I can't wait until some more come over...

Vickie said...

Bob you are quite the cut up {get it} lol. Your comment made me laugh so much. I knew you were witty but you come up with really funny comments. Thanks and I just love having the kids over and seeing all their creations.

Vickie said...

Thanks Destiny and I love them coming over and I'm glad she had fun. They are all so good and I can see in their faces that they are happy on what they made. Love you...