Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve Pics 12-31-08












































































































































































Another fun New Years Eve party at the Andersons. We had pizza and other goodies. All was so yummy. Had a Birthday party for Ken since Dottie and Ken will be in Hawaii on his Birthday. We all danced and sang and just had a real good time. I left early cause of the noise that was coming and also wanted to help Josey our dog through it. I was really proud cause Josey handled it pretty good this year. Travis is on the road but he was being thought of. Thanks for another nice time Dottie & Ken and love you all...


















6 comments:

Bob Thorp said...

Happy New Year Vickie - Haven't talked to you all year!! Looks like you all had a fun time at Dottie's. Us old fogies were in bed by 10:00p.m. (party animals, aren't we?) Of course we were awakened by all of the fire-crackers, horns and gun shots, so we rolled over and went back to sleep!! Thank you Vicke for all you do by keeping up the headers on our blog and for always making up the cute Birthday cards. May you all have a great New Year.
Love, Bob and Lindsay

Vickie said...

Well, Happy New Years to you guys to. I stayed up till after 1 am but I bet the rest were up until 4 am. Now they are the party animals. I sure did enjoy myself. I love doing your headers and stuff. It is loads of fun to see what I come up with. I think the new year songs are cool. Love you both and have a wonderful 2009...

Destiny said...

That was such a blast! I loved dancing around with you:D heehee:P

It's a good thing you left when you did though, Vickie... you wouldn't have believed how loud it got! A lot of the kids were screaming while plugging their ears.. it was funny! :D

I don't think we got to bed till about 3:00 am... yup... we were tired the next morning! haha:D

Love ya!
-Destiny

Vickie said...

Yes it was fun and I know I'm a nut but I have always loved to dance. I'm glad I went home when I did cause there was hardly any traffic and I saw only one policeman giving a ticket as I went over the bridge. Josey did really good when the noise started. It only lasted maybe twenty minutes here. She shivered and stayed real close to me but she did good. I was sure you guys stayed up late. I stayed up a little past one. It was just really nice and safe way to bring in the new year. Love you bunches beautiful Destiny...

Ginger said...

These were fun pictures to look at and yes...you are all party animals. John and I were a little under the weather so were not party animals LOL...just early to bed for us. We had lots of firecrackers and a fog horn going off in our neighborhood at midnight. Happy New Years to all of you.

Bob Thorp said...

Uh Ginger - That wasn't a fog horn. that was John's snoring!!!