Monday, May 11, 2009

SHERI'S BABY SHOWER

WHATTTTTTTTTT!!! LOL...
Will The Real Mommy Raise Her Hand...


Sweet Tracie & Jason


Can I Have This Dance?


Sheri Loving Grandma Ginger...




Ahhhh So Cute...






I Just Love This Outfit...





Am I cute Or What?







Looking At More Outfits...








Jessica Trying To Guess Sheri's Waist With Yarn...










To Long, I'm Not That BIG LOL...









Which One Is Longer?











Just Chatting...












Best Friends And Of Course Sisters...













Beautiful Lindsay, Sheri and Ginger...














Sheri Babe And Grandma Ginger...















Sheri Relaxing Before The Shower Begins...

















Lovely Table...


















It's A Boy Cake...

















Blue Duckies Swimming In The Blue Punch...
What a fun time we all had at Sheri Lynn's Baby Shower. Tracie & Ginger did a wonderful job on giving this shower for Sheri and Baby Logan. What a treat and surprise to have our sister Dottie arriving here from Oregon. Sheri recieved many nice things for Logan and I know he will look so handsome in all his new clothes. Thanks for a wonderful day to spend with family and friends and looking in the future when Logan arrives.


















7 comments:

Ginger said...

Wow...you got some nice pictures too, some before the shower, during and after. Chicky it is so fun having you here and posting again. Sheri will love these.

Vickie said...

Thanks Ginger and it was fun putting them on my blog. She sure had a nice shower and Logan is sure going to look so very handsome in his new clothes. I did get things before and between and toward the end. Thanks again for hosting a lovely shower...

Grandma of Many said...

Thanks for putting the pictures on Vickie. They turned out great. I see you put two of the gifts I gave Sheri. It was fun shopping for a baby again. Sheri looked so beautiful. I love seeing you and sharing time with my family in Arizona. It seems like you should still be my family from Oregon, ha! Loved your apartment.

Vickie said...

Yes I bet it was fun shopping for a baby and you have such good taste.Sheri sure was pretty and Logan will be here real soon. Thanks for coming and I'm glad you like our apartment. I miss Oregon and you guys but I'm loving Arizona again. Hugs...

The Goldman Family said...

Thanks for posting the pics Vickie! She looks so sweet! The shower looked like fun. I love you tons....keep posting. Do you any pics of your apartment? Talk to you soon

T blog said...

i was gonna give her the ailen verses predator movies i bought but i couldn't resist i watched them.

Cassie Goldman said...

That is so nice.Logan is such a cute name.The cake looks so nice and the punch was very cute.



Cassie Marie