Sunday, June 21, 2009

Took A break...

Took a break today from doing ancestry stuff and cleaned the fish tank. It is looking good and also did some cleaning around the apartment. Now I'm going to figure out a system for all the things for The Family Tree. I have notes here and there and even on the sofa and on the floor and on the coffee table. There has to be a better way lol. I'm very pleased on all the information I am finding on our parents family. Even found cousin Bobbi in Ohio that I'm working with and a relative of Della's named Ron, who is helping me. Thanks to Debbie and Greg and Lamar and Phyillis and Ron for sending those dates to me. Now i'm waiting on Tracie,Jason,Lindsay, Tami,Jodi,Troy,Liisa,Aaron,Stephen to send me their family stuff. I will get all of Gingers when her and John come home from seeing family in Oregon and Washington. You all don't make me come after you lol lol...
Thanks everyone and have a great day...

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Thats great lol...